Job opportunity for Part II Architectural Assistant
Guy Hollaway architects are an innovative award-winning architectural practice seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join our energetic and creative Kent studio.
The position holds good career prospects in a growing and fast-paced practice that has an interesting and varied portfolio of projects and clients. We are looking for someone keen to get involved in all aspects of the architectural process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative suite especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of all applicable planning and building regulation stipulations
- Basic knowledge of construction methods and materials, and methods of surveying and inspection
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Ability to interpret and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other consultants, clients and end users where necessary
- Ability to review, analyse, and make recommendations regarding designs, plans, and specifications
Qualification Requirements include:
- RIBA Part I & II Qualification
- Obtained minimum entry requirements to enter RIBA Part III
- Full Clean Driving License
- Eligible to work within the UK
If you fit the description please send a full CV with examples of your own work addressed for the attention of Matt Whitby, with your name and current professional status:
Unfortunately, if we receive a large number of applications we may not be able to respond to everyone individually, but if you do not hear from us to arrange an interview, we would like to thank you for taking the time to apply.
Published on 23 September 2015